Friday, January 2, 2009

2008 - My year in Review

My year started in Northern Iowa. I was working for the DNR, going to massage therapy school and it was COLD!




















In March, I took a trip to Michigan and got to see cool ducks and REAL lighthouses!














In May, I graduated from Massage School. Eventually I made the decision that this would be my primary occupation...for now at least! I am enjoying it very much and I look forward to learning more and more!

My class












Summer
brought on some interesting challenges and rewards. I started grad school (I'm a grad student no longer) and met a very interesting fellow. We spent the summer going to car shows when I wasn't busy studying! I also made it to my very first Iowa State Fair.
























Oh yeah...and that guy...








He's pretty cool! :)














Summer flew by and we dug holes...









and planted stuff!
Fall finally arrived and we did some more dressing up...

For Halloween and the Panthers!

1 comment:

Road Trip With Ruby said...

Two recent posts. Good girl! Keep it up.